Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Little Spiderman


Jaden LOVES anything Spiderman! Before Christmas my mom bought him some Spiderman pajamas and that just completed his "stash". Now every night or afternoon Jaden asks me, "Can I put on my Spiderman pajamas?" I finally had to make it a rule that he had to wait until after dinner to put on his pajamas, otherwise he wanted to wear them all day long! He still asks me about five times before dinner. Although that gets old, I think its the cutest thing!

2 comments:

runningfan said...

Tyler is the same way with Batman pajamas, although I let him wear them during the day! I don't mind having Batman tag along with me at the store...but the jammies are getting SO small. He's getting new ones for his birthday.

Colleen said...

You can't go wrong with superhero jammies. They are every boy's favorite clothing item! Jaden looks like a perfect little Spiderman!

Followers