Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Addison Blessing Day

Last Sunday Addison received her baby blessing. Jeff's parents came up for the event and which made for fun weekend. A lady in our ward said Jeff gave a perfectly eloquent blessing. Addsion was blessed to have loving heart filled with charity, a desire to pursue a higher education and a temple marriage, and have strong ties to her family. My mother made sure she had a beautiful dress to be blessed in, which was borrowed from a lady in her ward. The dress and bonnet, and the day could not have been more perfect!




Just look at that smile!!!
I know the boys already miss Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

maynardmoments said...

She looks beautiful! I am glad you were able to have such a special day with your little girl.
I emailed you an invite to our blog (it is private for the time being), but I don't think it got to you. Would you mind emailing me your correct email address, so I can send you an invite. Thanks!
runorbust@gmail.com

my4suns2 said...

She is so cute! Congrats.

Followers